1. Complete your gratitude journal each night - remember to write about three things you feel grateful for from that day :) Make sure your sentences are detailed and you include a day and date at the top of your writing for each day. I will check this DAILY this week :)
2. Complete the Unit 2 Mental maths sheets. You can find them here. Just write your answers in your homework book. The extra questions at the bottom of the page are a challenge only. If you can complete them I would encourage you to do so :)
3. Mathletics – each student must score 1000 points this week. You can do a combination of live maths and curriculum maths if you wish. I will set some tasks for you, but after that it is your own free choice. If you have misplaced your mathletics login please see Mr. McClorey.
4. You need to be reading every night for at least 15 minutes. If possible, read aloud to Mum or Dad one of those nights :)
5. Practice your tables!! You need to level up in ninja maths for our class reward! :)
If you have any questions or do not understand what is required please let me know during the week! :)
UPDATED: HOMEWORK CHALLENGE!!!!
If 20 students in class can level up in their ninja maths this week we will all have ice creams on Friday! Woooo! So far 11 students have already levelled up and it's only Monday! Keep practicing those tables!! :)
Please note: Although this homework is posted on a Friday you DO NOT have to do it over the weekend. It is simply posted earlier to give some people the chance to plan their week more effectively and get a head start on the work they need to do.