1. Complete your gratitude journal each night - remember to write about three things you feel grateful for from that day :) Make sure your sentences are detailed and you include a day and date at the top of your writing for each day. I will check this DAILY this week :)
2. Complete the Unit 3 Mental maths sheets. You can find them here. Just write your answers in your homework book. The extra questions at the bottom of the page are a challenge only. If you can complete them I would encourage you to do so :)
3. Mathletics – each student must score 500 points this week. You can do a combination of live maths and curriculum maths if you wish. I will set some tasks for you, but after that it is your own free choice. If you have misplaced your mathletics login please see Mr. McClorey.
4. You need to be reading every night for at least 15 minutes. If possible, read aloud to Mum or Dad one of those nights :)
5. Practice your tables!! Last week we levelled up 39 times! That was an awesome effort. If we can level up another 20 levels this week even better :)
If you have any questions or do not understand what is required please let me know during the week! :)