Well done to everyone on surviving their first day back at school post camp! I hope it wasn't too difficult to get back into the habit of learning new things...I actually think the day went pretty quick!
Here is your homework for this week!
1. Mathletics - You must achieve 1,000 points this week. I have decided to be ULTRA nice and change the criteria for the Hall of Fame. All you need is to achieve 10,000 points in a single week. It can be done!
2. Maths sheets - there are two maths sheets on Cartesian planes. I will give you these tomorrow. I did scan them but I think they will be too difficult to do looking from a screen.
3. Discuss with your parents the 'story of your baptism'. Ask your parents or Godparents. Here are some focus questions to guide your discussion:
- Why did you choose to have me baptised?
- How did you feel?
- Who was present?
- What did I wear?
- What sort of celebration did we have?
- Were there any presents or cake?
You should record your discussion in your Religion or Homework book.
4. Writing stimulus - Remember on Thursday we will complete our homework writing. This week's stimulus is:
Think of a moment that stood out for you on camp. What was that moment and why did it stand out so much? What was it about that moment that sticks in your mind? You will need to be as descriptive as possible in your writing. I want to feel the emotions of your writing come through your paper! :)
5. Health - Last week Mrs Phipps gave me a list of students yet to complete a Health assignment from last term. If this is you then beware! Failure to submit this assignment will cause you to have a much lower grade! Please take notice! :)